ASE Tax Academy Comprehensive Tax Course will teach you the tools to start preparing most individual tax returns. Upon completion of this course, you will have the knowledge to start making money as a tax preparer. This course is 100% Self-Study meaning you can start at any time and work at your own pace.
- 4 Modules comprised of 4 chapters each
- Reading and Reference Materials
- Learning Activities
- Real world examples and applications
- Quizzes & Tests
- Instructor support by email
- Automatic online grading with feedback
- PDF downloads for reading materials
- Free Tax Law Updates as they become available
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be qualified to:
- Prepare most individual tax returns, including Schedules C, D, and E;
- Perform a thorough interview with a taxpayer
- Determine a taxpayer’s filing status and eligibility for exemptions
- Accurately report income and deductions for a taxpayer
- Determine a taxpayer’s eligibility for credits and deductions
- Compute depreciation for assets and eligibility for Section 179
- Accurately calculate a taxpayer’s refund or balance due
- Advise a taxpayer in tax planning strategies
ASE Tax Academy will report all credit hours and completed certificates to the IRS. Students will also earn a Certificate of Completion that will be sent via email.
Upon successful checkout, you will receive login credentials and course material downloads via email within 3 business days and may start your course right away. You can work at your own pace and access the course content at any time. You will have 6 months from your purchase date to complete the course, though many students finish much earlier. **There is course and materials are all online. There are no hardcopy products.**
ASE Tax Academy BASIC Course - Payment Plan
Within 5 calendar days following receipt by email of an e-learning student User ID, a student may cancel enrollment and receive a full refund of all tuition and fees.
If cancellation of enrollment occurs after 5 days of receipt of a student User ID, the following refund policies will apply:
1. If cancellation occurs after 5 days, the student will receive a refund less a 25% registration fee provided that any graded assignments have not been accessed.
2. If cancellation occurs after accessing any graded assignments, the student will not be entitled to a refund.
Refunds must be requested by giving notice of cancellation within the course access time frame specified. Please allow 30 days for refunds to be processed. Refunds may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your statement dependent on your credit card provider.
Refund requests should be e-mailed to help@ASEtaxacademy.com
Should a student become dissatisfied with this course he/she should contact ASE Group via phone at 973-731-6000 or email: help@ASEtaxacademy.com. Grievances, complaints, suggestions, and comments will be reviewed on an individual basis. Grievances may also be sent to:
111 Northfield Ave, Ste 208A
West Orange, NJ 07052
Attention: ASE Tax Academy